We aim to give you the best possible service.  However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, then you should inform us immediately.  We will do our best to resolve any problem you identify.

In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues.   

However, if you would like to make a formal complaint then please read our complaints procedure.  Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.